Features of the SGA Corporate Center
- Class A - 175,000 SF, 5-story office project
- Green, energy-efficient building management systems
- Underground and covered parking
- Parking ratio of 4.6:1000
- Private, fully-equipped fitness center
- Dramatic exterior and interior finished with exotic sandstone and marble
- Entry way focal point provided by large plaza, spectacular American flag and unique water feature
- Complete project landscaping
- Tenant improvement allowance
A new generation of "Green" Buildings[>
The SGA Corporate Center at Kierland has been designed and built to promote a whole-building approach to sustainability. It is currently undergoing a complete audit to be certified by the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Green Building Rating Systemô, which recognizes performance in five key areas of human and environmental health: sustainable site development, water savings, energy efficiency, materials selection and indoor environmental quality.
Smart energy-saving and eco-friendly features include:
- An advanced computerized building energy management system which controls HVAC and lighting then optimizes both for time-of-use and peak demand for decreased energy usage.
- Ample ambient and natural exterior lighting to reduce need for interior lighting.
- Motion sensors to reduce lighting usage in low traffic areas.
- Energy-efficient T5 fluorescent lighting in offices.
- Solar film-tinted exterior windows to reduce heat gain by up to 35%.
- Drought tolerant landscaping to reduce water use.
- Drip irrigation watering system to reduce water use.
- Water conserving low-flow toilets and motion-sensitive faucets.